Frequently Asked Questions
1. When does the promotion start/finish?The promotion starts on 19/02/2018 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 30/04/2018
2. What products do I need to buy to enter?Purchase any bottle of McGuigan wine from a participating independent liquor store in Australia.
3. Who can enter the promotion?You need to be an Australian resident, aged 18 years or over.
4. What do I need to do to enter?
- Buy a bottle of McGuigan Wine
- Keep the receipt
- visit www.mcguiganwines.com.au/mcguiganreunion to enter
- Input the requested details (name, email address, phone number and postcode)
- Scan or take a photo of your receipt and upload it to the website
- Go and buy more wine! We will give you 5 points for every entry after your first. So you will have more chances to win the more times you enter.
5. Where can I buy the wine to enter?A a participating store is an independent liquor store that displays advertising material for this promotion. You don’t need any neck tags or entry forms. You simply need a receipt that states that you bought McGuigan Wine within the promotional period.
6. What stores are definitely NOT participating:The following national chains are awesome but they are NOT independent liquor stores and are therefore NOT participating in this promotion: Liquorland, BWS, Dan Murphys or Vintage Cellars.
7. How many times can I enter?Enter as many times as you would like! We are hoping that you love our wine so much you will be going back to buy more. If you do, we will give you 5 entry points for every entry after your first. So you get more chances to win.
For example, if you have bought 6 bottles of wine on the one receipt, you can enter 6 times, using the same receipt. If you have 6 receipts for 6 bottles you must upload the new receipt with each entry.
IMPORTANT: To claim the prize if you win, you will need to have receipts that cover EVERY entry made. If you enter 6 times you will need receipts showing that you have bought 6 bottles of wine during the promotional period and prior to the time you entered. If you do not have this you will not receive the prize.
8. Do I need to keep my receipt?Yes, you must keep your original itemised receipt to verify each entry If you win, you will need to produce a matching receipt for ALL of your entries. So keep them safe!
9. Who can I bring home?Whoever you want! Fly your sister in from Canada or your cousin from Malyasia or your best friend from Singapore. As long as they are over 18.
10. But I don’t have anyone overseas?Bring your school friend back from Perth! Or you’re long lost cousin from Tassie!
What kind of welcome home party could I throw for my loved one?
After the cost of the flights, we will work with you and the remaining budget to plan your ideal welcome home celebration. This could be a swanky dinner in a fancy restaurant for 4 or a bbq for 20 in your own garden. We will work with you so that you can be feel like the best host in the world.
11. How will I be notified if I am a Winner?We will give you a phone call and email you.
12. When will I receive my Prize?We will do the draw on 07/05/2018 at 10am AEST. The prize must be booked by 07/12/2018 and the event completed by 07/05/2019. The prize is subject to booking and flight availability and giving us a minimum of 6 weeks’ notice prior to intended travel date.Are there any restrictions?
There are one or two:
- The prize is to include one return airfare into or within Australia, to bring someone to you
- Any additional costs on top of what is agreed at the time of booking with the agency will be your cost. There is a $10k limit!
- The prize can only be used for one event.
- You can’t swap the prize for cash. You don’t get to keep the change either.
- If you don’t have a receipt for EVERY bottle purchased and used to enter, you will not be able to claim the prize. KEEP YOUR RECEIPTS!
- We recommend that you read the full terms and conditions.